THE SOUL LIBRARY is a book-lover’s weekly healing circle, where together we journey through soul-nourishing, spiritual books.
Our aim is not to ‘fix’ ourselves, but to make peace with the ebbs and flows of growth, of life and transitions, of being human.
In a world that seems saturated with courses and workshops that promise to fix you in a matter of hours or weeks, this circle acknowledges that the commitment to our growth and inner work is endless. We come together in circle to honour and hold space for ourselves and each other.
• We meet once a week in a deeply nourishing, safe and loving (virtual) space, to discuss spiritual & self-development literature.
• We read beautiful books* at a very gentle pace, sharing with each other our experiences and insights about what we’ve read each week.
• We explore and discuss spiritual ideas, concepts and practical exercises.
• You will be given the opportunity to share openly and freely in an attentive, non-judgmental environment.
• You will be listened to, supported and held unconditionally.
*(We select the books as a group – each of which fall under the spirituality and self-development genre.)
This is a community where our stories no longer have to be swallowed, they can be shared.
We show up as our glorious, shining, authentic, wounded, imperfect selves and come together to form a truly unique healing circle.
HOW TO DECIDE IF THIS CIRCLE IS FOR YOU
This women’s healing circle could be for you if:
• you feel alone in your personal development journey and yearn for support as you take steps to grow
• you long for a community of like-minded individuals, also committed to their spiritual growth, but don’t know where to find them
• you read spiritual/ self-development books already and wish you had people to discuss them with
• you sometimes struggle to find the motivation to take the actions you know will help you
• you crave gentle, non-coercive encouragement to stay focused on your personal growth
• you like to read spiritual/ self-development books, but often skip past the exercises as you’ve no one else to inspire and energise you
• you feel shy in groups of strangers/ sporadic healing circles & need familiarity and connection to share your vulnerable side
• you belong to a 12 step fellowship and wish to read more spiritual literature to expand and deepen your existing practises
HOW TO BOOK
Membership of THE SOUL LIBRARY is priced at £25.50/ month.
There are only 8 spaces available in each circle.
New members are welcome when we start a new book, if we’re not at capacity.
Please email me for availability of spaces and for info on how to subscribe.
Any questions at all, please just ask! Drop me an email here.
Olivia is passionate about all things healing. Having spent the last 12 years on a personal recovery journey from substance abuse and self-harming, she has a uniquely gentle and compassionate insight into this world.
She believes that connection with others and connection with ourselves is at the root of all healing and uses different modalities to explore this essential truth – 1:1 and group Breathwork, women’s healing circles, creative arts.