Breathwork works powerfully and quickly, creating space for deep transformation within.
A more loving, compassionate, clear and courageous experience of you lies on the other side of the breath.
WHAT IS BREATHWORK?
• release us from the grip of anxiety and shift stagnant feelings of inertia and depression
• transform our thought-life from one of darkness and despair to one of softness and ease
• to feel grounded, rooted and safe within our own bodies
• gain clarity where there was confusion, and uncover courage where there was fear
Breathwork reaches our buried pockets of pain in a way that many other methods can’t. It can dissolve layers and layers of fear, grief and shame stored in our tissues and make way for an entirely different relationship with ourselves – one which is rooted in self-love, self-compassion and gentleness.
The pattern of breath I work with is about uncovering, unfurling, undoing. It is about deep healing.
If you’re looking for a way to feel more at home in your own skin, a way to understand yourself more clearly, and a way to move in the world with more ease, more peace and more flow, Breathwork could be for you.
• life energy is unblocked and flows more easily
• our nervous systems calm & bodies relax
• clarity grows
• we feel a sense of freedom and empowerment
• we experience more love, kindness, empathy, joy, delight, awe and gratitude
“Breathwork has been a revelation – a powerful source for self discovery and deep physical and mental healing.
Cognitively the shift in destructive thought processing has been incredible.
Olivia is a wonderful guide. Her infectious warmth is balanced beautifully with instinctive insight and a nurturing approach towards self curiosity and reflection. With her support I have been able to trust the process, embrace vulnerability and find a deep sense of contentment and joy with my situation.”
∼ Rhonda K.
Breathwork can support in:
By inducing an alternate state of consciousness, Breathwork is a practise that bypasses our cognitive and intellectual attempts to ‘fix’ ourselves and one that heals us at an invisible cellular level.
If you’d like to experience the magical capacities of your own breath – the heart medicine that lies within you – I am available for 1:1 healing sessions as well as group Breathwork.
The pranayama yogic breath I work with is taught by world renowned master David Elliott, with whom I trained. This breath is not about relaxation – it is about uncovering, unfurling, undoing. It is about deep healing.
WHAT A SESSION LOOKS LIKE
3 or 6 MONTH 1:1 HEALING JOURNEY
A deeply nurturing space – an enveloping bubble of support – utilising the magic of Breathwork to explore your emotional landscape.
This is for you if:
• you’re feeling stuck
• you’re needing to process and release some deep rooted pain
• you’re navigating a big life transition
• you’re struggling to shift a pattern or habit
• you’re needing to feel held and supported
We meet weekly for the first month, then fortnightly.
In between sessions you will have 1:1 support from me including, but not limited to:
• intuitively created bespoke journal prompts to invite deep self-reflective enquiry
• suggested supportive solo practices and actions
• texts and voice notes
HOW IT WORKS
- THE BIOLOGY
Breathwork oxygenates the hypothalamus gland which releases endorphins and neuropeptides, creating a sense of peace and well-being.
The parts of the brain that usually talk to each other effectively get shut down, allowing access to different pathways and different parts of ourselves that we may have buried.
The technique also stimulates the vagus nerve, which helps combat anxiety and shuts down “fight, flight, or freeze” response. This then helps re-regulate the nervous system after being in a dysregulated state (which often accompanies the experience of trauma).
Experience Breathwork in a group setting in one of my Breathwork circles.
Breathing together in circle offers a deeply connecting, nurturing way to explore Breathwork. You will be guided on an experiential journey of release and self discovery, utilising a blend of Breathwork, journaling and an invitation for sharing.
My intention is always to create a safe space for everyone’s voices to be heard, not just mine.
When we sit in circle, we open up the opportunity for our voices and our breath to create space for inner transformation. We privately but collectively bloom together.
6 WEEK BREATHWORK BUBBLE
A transformational 6 week Breathwork journey of self-discovery and inner healing.
This deeply nurturing bubble of support and tenderness is designed to hold you, wherever you are in your healing journey.
Opening the Heart
– setting the foundation for healing with self-love and self-acceptance
Transforming Fear & Anxiety
– unpacking & discovering what lies beneath fear
The Voices in Our Heads
– changing the relationship with our thoughts
Developing Intuition & Self-Understanding
– cultivating an inner dialogue between mind and body
– exploring and understanding our emotional landscape
– creating a supportive sanctuary within
Next 6 week course starts Saturday 7th October 2023.
BOOK A 1:1 SESSION
A 80-85 min private session is priced at £75.
(£55 for those on low income/ benefits.)
Sessions are either in-person in my home studio (Leicester, UK) or online via Zoom.